Patterns

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Kelly is a safe driver and a star.

I need to clarify that Kelly is a very safe driver.  There's no need to avoid taking the 401 highway. Don't be afraid to come to Canada or drive in our great province of Ontario... 
...but don't you love the mask?
 
 
I really wish that I had taken pictures of the Fringe tat days but these things happen too fast. I'm hoping to work on each of the projects over the next week or so.   One of the highlights of the weekend was getting Karey Solomon's new book Twinkle, Twinkle.  On the ride home (with Kelly driving) I made one the patterns.  I don't have the name handy but I have a picture.  You can't really tell but the tips of the star is made with roll tatting.  The thread is from Karey as well. 


3 comments:

  1. I guess if you can relax and tat in the car while I am driving I cann`t be that bad of a driver!! ;)))
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the star!!

    I'm so jealous!!!! Want to come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* What fun!

    Wish I could have joined you!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......