Patterns

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ginny's Star

I've been working away over this last week to make a few of the patterns from the Finger Lakes Tatting Seminar.  I took the clunny star class taught by Cynthia Stevenson and the Celtic Star  with interlocking rings taught by Kelly Dunn.  I taught so didn't get a chance to take one of the longer classes.  I thought the line up was great this year and I wish I was able to take each class.  They were all great patterns and classes.

 For the last week I've been tortured trying to make Ginny's Star Attraction Doily.  There's nothing wrong with the pattern, just me.  Its a great pattern and I loved the finished samples.   Ginny uses doodads in the pattern and I keep adding the darn things facing the wrong side!  Its been taking me a little longer than I thought.  Evil Ginny!
Its taking sooo long!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo - not Evil Ginny! She's soooo sweet!

    Loved seeing you at FL - you are a ton of fun...
    S

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......