Patterns

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My morning and some pictures

On the way into work this morning I realised that I had not brushed my teeth. So I ran to the drug store before going to the clinic. I felt much better once my teeth were clean and thought I would share some Christmas pictures with you.


My decorated Christmas tree.  I must have been hungry because most of the ornaments are deserts of some type!


Cake send to Mosque for a bake sale.


My Secret Santa package that I sent out.  I haven't taken a picture of the one I received yet.

Pink snowflakes I made for my sister and mom to give as gifts. I put them together in different shapes to see how they joined together.  Kinda like playing with wooden blocks


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......