Patterns

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summertime Exchange hints

I signed up to participate in the HBT summertime exchange. I am really surprised at all the people who have already sent out their packages...I guess I need to get working! My package has a long way to go so I'm going to send it out soon. I am working on a couple things and I have already picked out most of the extra stuff to go with it. One of the things I've made already are some really simple magnets so ***** 's children can hang their pictures on the fridge.

6 comments:

  1. These are very sweet and practical sounding. Have fun with the exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! Is the bead in the center of the flowers magnetized? One of these days when I'm more sure of my tatting skills, I'll start to participate in the exchanges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers! I've nominated you for an award. Please go to my blog to see it!
    http://threadsofatattinggoddess.blogspot.com/
    :-) Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower magnets are looking great. That's a really cool idea. Don't feel bad about not being done yet. I'm only half done the tatting for my package. Most of my extras are done as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea for tatting...Magnets! I love it! How did you do it? Where did you get the little magnet centers? Did you glue it or what? Am I asking enough questions? Would you like me to ask more questions? Would you like me to stop? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......